Test automation services implementation usage of a wide set of testing and around-testing segments – from test automation planning and tool selection to the development and upkeep of a test automation environment, implementation of automated test information readiness, design and maintenance of a wide range of automated test scripts and more.
Our Test automation accelerates regression test efforts in a cost effective manner and caters to both thick client and thin client applications across the Enterprise. Early stage defect prevention is possible through intelligent test automation and 24×7 unattended execution.
At QANxT, we take a developer centric approach when it comes to automated testing. Our software test automation specialists constitute test automation architects, automation leads and automation engineers with expertise in building and customizing tool / technology agnostic frameworks for test acceleration.
Our dedicated test automation engineers utilize their involvement with automated UI, API, performance testing with only trusted in test automation tools empowering businesses to accelerate discharges while expanding regression testing coverage and discovering more imperfections before production.
Automated Testing Framework Features & Benefits
- Smart tagging of test cases helps selection for execution based on “release objectives”.
- Continuous integration testing with leading CI server instruments and numerous test information sources.
- Compatibility with leading ERPs, packaged solutions, Web, versatile, and thick-customer applications.
- Large storehouse of watchwords for a typical, adaptable information base that advances reuse of functional libraries.
- Dashboards with in-depth and out perceivability into venture status, test execution results and examination reports.
- Single point maintenance methodology lessens complex working costs, by and large testing time, and achieves faster ROI.
- Empowers customers to run thorough relapse tests for major and minor discharges improving improve the general nature of applications.
- Combination with open and business instruments to make approval of complex business forms simple.
Our Test Automation Services approach
- Assessment of your automation needs and application scene.
- Evaluation of your current automation arrangement. (assuming any)
- Instrument determination, Proof of Concept and usage.
- Computerized test content creation and execution.
- Formation of relapse test suites with adaptable execution choices.
- Preparing and handover of automation test pack to customer for future support.