- June 30, 2020
- Posted by: QANxT
- Category: Test Automation
Many mobile application developers have transformed from the normal way – manual testing to the fashionable approach – automated testing for managing mobile app quality. it’s basically because they realized how costly and time-consuming it’s to try to manual testing that triggers an imminent got to make a turnaround.
Yet, the technology of test automation isn’t accepted or adopted by every developer or tester. Reasons are probably they need an old-fashioned mindset, fear to form a change or have a wrong vision on the time and price of deploying test automation solution.
This blog will specialise in this theme and scratches the surface in explaining why the test automation actually saves you money, time and resources – when implemented and adopted efficiently.
Overall using test automation is that the best credits to reach an optimal level of test effectiveness, test efficiency and testing coverage.
Read more about: Why is Software Testing important?
The last word value of test automation comes from avoiding manually conducting repeatable test runs and release developers’ time for brand spanking new features and do faster releases for your customers.
Let’s break it down into 5 aspects of the comparison between manual testing and automatic testing.
Why automation testing?
- Incremental development: The primary and foremost factor that necessitates automation in agile testing is that the short development cycle. Agile teams have only a couple of weeks to urge a grasp of the need , make the code changes and test the changes. If all testing were to be done manually, the time required would surpass the particular development time. Alternatively, testing would need to be hurried, thus compromising on quality.
- Frequent Changes: Agile projects don’t work with an entire set of requirements. the wants develop with time and sometimes change counting on customer priorities, market trends and end-user needs. While the foremost positive trait of the agile method is its quick adaptability to vary , it also implies testing has got to be agile enough to satisfy the changes. Automation brings in necessary agility to testing and helps it to reply faster and more effectively to changes.
- Continuous testing: Agility demands early and continuous testing. Test coverage extends to not only the newly added code but also the code from previous iterations. this is often to make sure previous functionality isn’t broken thanks to the newly added functionality. This puts tons of pressure on the testers and may seriously affect the standard of the merchandise. Automating a number of the testing means testers have longer in hand for exploratory testing.
- Get quick visibility into code quality: Automation testing allows to quickly test the code with a typical suite of test scripts. this provides the tester and developer a fast peek into the code quality and that they have longer to react just in case the code isn’t up to expectations.
- Automating test support activities: Automation in testing isn’t just for executing test scripts against the code but it also can be wont to automate other testing activities like data found out , test result validation and test reporting. Agility requires frequent code deployments, which may even be automated. This frees testers from mundane, repetitive tasks in order that they will focus more on testing.
- Exhaustive testing: With automation, testing are often repeated as repeatedly allowing detailed and exhaustive examination of the code. this is often highly useful in ensuring code quality when working during a limited testing window.
Are you looking for the software testing services? we are independent software testing and QA service provider with more than a decade experience. Inquire Now!
QAnxt providing the highest standards of quality and performance at a reasonable cost. When your company is ready to outsource software testing from the experts schedule a call to discuss more.